3.18.2009

you're it

It's kind of sad how true that is about me...


I got tagged by the ever so lovely 10.17. Hope I don't bore you to death...

What are you wearing now?
Bumming it at home in a gray american apparel raglan, topshop cycling pants and topshop knit sock/slipper hybrid things.


What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The last leisure book I read was The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Definitely recommend it.


Do you nap a lot?
I try!! But for me, it's really hard. I usually end up just lying there and daydreaming. One thing I do love is just lying in my unmade bed, listening to my ipod.


Who was the last person you hugged?
Hmmm. I don't really remember. Probably my mom or my brother.


What’s your current obsessions/addictions?
smokey eyes, kate lanphear, lara stone, lanvin ballet slippers, tea with biscuits and/or cupcakes, lykke li, harry potter, alice in wonderland, my claddagh ring, BBC, swedish fish (swedish anything, actually), astrology, antique picture frames, tennyson poetry...a lot of stuff.


Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
I have this weird little black cotton dress that I got in Paris a few years ago and I have been wering it to death lately.


What's for dinner?
We're going out for Thai, which entails pad see ew noodles (so delicious, look it up) and absurd amounts of mango with sticky rice. I can't wait. This may just be the highlight of my week.


What was the last thing you bought?
A little saucer from Anthropologie with the letter 'R' on it. And a red velvet cupcake from Crumbs.


What are you listening to right now?
Right this second I am listening to Tant De Belles Choses by Francoise Hardy...practicing my French!


If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I think it could be pretty cool to have some form of time travel power. Pausing time, going back in time. That sounds pretty good to me.


What is your favorite weather, and why?
I love early spring days. When the sun is shining, but it's not sizzling, and theres a cool breeze. And the air smells fresh and clean. Bonus points if the birds are singing!


What time do you usually get up?
I'm really bad...On school days, I have to leave the house at 7:45 and I usually get up at like...7:30. No joke. So I'm usually running around the house, cursing every single morning. And I'm late to everywhere I go. No matter how hard I try, I never learn.


What is your most challenging goal right now?
I'm not really happy at the school I'm at right now, so I'm in the process of transferring. I'm done with applications, so now I'm just waiting to see if the school I want to go to accepts me. The wait is killing me.


Say something to the person who tagged you: Your blog is amazing, inspiring and always entertaining. I love your unabashed obsession with Roisin and Alison Goldfrapp. I wish that I could be that passionate about something!


If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
London, baby!

Favorite vacation spot?
I haven't been there yet, but I love the idea of vacationing in a log cabin, located in the forests of the middle of nowhere, filled with antiques and a typewriter and paint & easels.


What is your favorite item of clothing?
There is no way that I could choose just one. So much of my clothing has special meaning to me, that it would be impossible.


Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others:
Definitely my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. I'm keeping these suckers forever!


Name one thing you cannot live without:
love...


What time is bed time?
anywhere between 9 and 4.


If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
In Robert Pattinson's bed...I'm joking. I think.

I tag...
LoveMore and Belle

14 comments:

  1. the perks of being a wallflower is the most fantastic book, good choice! also, i love francoise hardy :)

    http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perks of being a wallflower ♥
    maybe the best book i've ever read, in my entire life . it's amazing .
    & i love the 'im a romantic, im a realist..' picture you put ; i am a sucker for quotes / words of inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha wake in robert pattinsons bed, that was gorgeous!!

    Thanks for tagging me darling, I will do it later today xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you for the tag! i will do this asap! :)


    loved reading your answers! these are some of my fav tags so thanks again!

    hope you had a great weekend! xx LM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your transfer! and omgosh shopping must be great in Paris- I can't wait till I'm there. and hehe, I love comfortable home clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
    In Robert Pattinson's bed...I'm joking. I think.

    YES YES YES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cribs, love love love! Love this post, must read that book, everyone seems to be raving about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, you have the same ones? Sweet! I know, I couldn't believe Marshall's had them :)

    Oh man, you're so lucky you're going back!! I'm hoping a trip will magically plan itself for me this summer.. Haha.

    Ahahha, waking up next to Rob would be a dream.. ;)
    xo, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post. I wish I could nap but I always get distracted by thoughts and never sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a true . . . is that written on a napkin?? lol but so, so true

    ReplyDelete
  12. isnt this the loveliest survey ever.

    hee, i just love it!

    fabulous answers, thanks for the kind words my deer ;]

    much love, xxx

    ReplyDelete