3.05.2009

skeleton



Is this not one of the sickest things you have ever seen?? I saw this very recently in a magazine and went nuts over it, but I just can't remember which one. So I was going crazy today trying to google it and finally I found out who this lovely is by.

Apparently it's by Delfina Delettrez. Her designs are brilliant and it was like instant love. Unfortunately, they're also very $$$, which means that I most likely will never own any of it. But I'm allowed to drool over it, I think. Some more pieces that I love...
p.s. I added one of those bloglovin' things on the side...I don't really know how it works yet, but it seems like everyone else is doing it, so I thought I'd give it a try.

13 comments:

  1. omg ro I love each of them!! god i need to win the lottery or something lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so fantastic! I really love all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH love these!!!! Esp the first top one!!

    bloglovin' is awesome! It helps you follow all the blogs you love/ makes it easier for you to not forget the ones you heart if you're following them 24.7- like a reminder ;) You'll see, you'll be fast hooked!

    I'll start following yours for sure!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys like it!! I feel like I need every single of one of these pieces in my life asap. Lori-I totally agree, I need to win the lottery too!! Or hit a jackpot in vegas...something! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember seeing it at the march vogue uk anja rubik's editorial. if i'm not wrong :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is the coolest thing EVER .
    i want .

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing handpiece!!
    it would be so much fun to wear.
    could you imagine the reaction you'd get from classmates/co-workers?
    great post as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally digging how multiple rings are the "in" thing at the moment. I've never been one to follow/be part of a trend (mainly cause I can never afford them) but this is one trend I can definitely wrap my fingers around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those pieces...so gorgeous and badass at the same time.

    lovely
    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. some great pieces there. really different and cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! these are incredible!!
    Such a cute blog, yes we can definitely exchange links!
    i'll add you now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. definitely very interesting pieces. i wonder how they look on?

    ReplyDelete