3.12.2009

sour cherry







I'm totally addicted to The Kills, and their lead singer Alison "VV" Mosshart is just so cool, I can hardly stand it. I love her music, her style...basically everything about her. And today a little birdy (aka the radio) told me that she's gonna be part of a new band featuring Jack White and some other really cool musicians. Can't wait to see what that sounds like.

Today was a lovely day in LA. Not too hot, not too cold...my favorite. Spring is in the air (cheesy!) and I just love it. I was having tea today in my backyard, when a squirrel climbed down from a tree and stood literally 2 feet away from me. I thought they're supposedly scared of humans?? Well this one wasn't, because he seriously stared me down. And then he "dogged me". Meanest squirrel ever!

I also did a tiny bit of shopping at f21 and H&M . Just stocked up on some t-shirts and such for summer. I got a few really cool tank tops from f21 that look just like the T by Alexander Wang ones, except for they only cost $6. I think I'll still get an A. Wang one, but I just couldn't resist that sweet deal. I also got some pants from H&M...I think they're supposed to be sleepwear, but they're very harem-like so I think I'm going to wear them like such.

So, I hope everyone has a lovely day. Thanks again to all my readers. I appreciate all the comments I'm getting...it really makes me want to post regularly!

15 comments:

  1. love the first and third pic- can't wait to see her Jack white collab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! these are gorgeous pictures! I love them! You have a really nice blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the bloomin Follow Blog button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ the button is on the left, right below the 'About Me' section :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these photos! she's rad!
    and to reply to your question: sure, we can exchange links! I added you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm the only sour cherry on the fruit stand .


    i think i'm getting the black pocket mini dress, in the t by alexander wang collection .
    isn't it all so great ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that last image is so amazing! i love it! and your shopping day sounds super fun! hope you are happy with your purchases.

    and thank so so much for your last, ever so lovely comment! you literally brought a blush on!

    have a great weekend honey love!

    xxx love LM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos! The Kills are love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was spring in Paris too today ! And fashion week is finally over, that's two good reasons to be releived and finally get back to your sweet comment. The Delfina Delettrez jewels you posted are just sick. I saw Jamie Hince this week, he was all over Paris, following Kate around for fashion week parties ! He looked a little bored, though...
    Have a great monday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stipes feathers cats and hats, the best photo combo ever created! I love her to and can't wait for her Jack White collaboration

    xx

    bijouandruby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her clothes!!!
    Fabulous pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gotta love f-21. it's my favorite over h and m and zara.
    stairs, yeah, i am an alien.
    i used to run 5-8 miles ata time so i do have the lungs. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, i must check out those tanks!

    & alison is one of my favourites, love the last photo. i might be seeing her in nyc in may, exciting. she is so cool.

    i tagged you!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. looove the Kills! music, videos eveything = perfect <3 she looks fab <3

    ReplyDelete