2.10.2009

I'm baaack...

Alright, so back to business. I took a short break, got my self together and now I'm back and looking forward to coming up with some news posts. I'm thinking a beauty post sometime soon, maybe an awesome collage (maybe not so awesome considering my photoshop skills...) and lots of general fashion week craziness within the next few weeks. But first, a rumor that I'm dying turns out to be true...
Ok, how freaking sweet would it be if French Vogue were to publish a teen edition of their amazing magazine? I know, right?! It would own. Well, it could possibly happen, according to Fashion Week Daily. Carine is supposedly gathering potential editors amongst her chic crew. The only think that makes me a tiny bit sad is that the rumors are suggesting that the teen version would only be published biannually. Still, if it's going to be as amazing as my imagination says it's going to be (which is nothing short of epic--like the bastard love child with all the sensibility of American Teen Vogue and the style of French Vogue) then I think I'll be able to cope with 2 editions a year. Definitely something to look forward to!


In the meantime, Chanel cupcakes for everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment,
    I think due to popularity I'll def be making more tea necklaces! If prettyneons decides she doesn't want this one, I'll give you a shout!
    Those cupcakes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on my blog. it is really great to hear from my regular lurkers.
    in this crazy world, i want my blog to be a place to have fun and go to for a moment of positive energy and inspiration.
    come by anytime , yoou are always welcome to say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there are two things I love in this world, they're cupcakes and the possibility of this new magazine. In that order.

    She was really, really fun live! We had a great time, even if we did dress a little bit like twins. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be amazing if there was a French Teen Vogue. I'm definitely bored by the American Teen Vogue, but I think the French version would be more creative. A British Teen Vogue would be awesome too.

    Love the Chanel cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back for me to find!! Your blog is amazing.

    And I'll have two cupcakes please. :)

    xoxo
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog via tfs. love it and i wanna eat those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg. Chanel cupcakes. I should make some of those. Brilliant. Inspring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cupcakes look fantastic, but I'd be too scared to eat them, they're too pretty to be eaten!

    ReplyDelete