1.30.2009

This is an Alaia...an a-what-a?

As we all know, Azzedine Alaia is, like, a totally important designer. (I know I'm not the only one who loves Clueless!!) I seriously would kill for Alaia-anything. I think he's just so talented and I completely fall in love with every piece of his I've ever seen. Despite having a huge following among the Vogue set, Alaia has managed to stay rather elusive. His collections aren't ubiquitous and carried at every single high fashion emporium (Marc Jacobs, I'm looking at you!) and he doesn't show regularly at any fashion week. Nonetheless, what he does put out there is just amazing and I think that little bit of mystery just adds to his allure. Here's a few pictures from his Spring 2009 look book. I'm crazy about everything, naturally. I need more...







8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this entire post (but mostly about loving Clueless ;) ).

    xox,
    Kellyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the title. I love that line! =]

    xxx

    thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neeed the last dress, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i'm totally feeling this collection. esp the first and third pic. to die for! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Great post.
    See you in the Robert thread haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the first two looks. Black is always my favorite color to wear and those looks are simple, yet flawless.

    ReplyDelete