7.05.2008

how i love thee, alexander wang...

Yes, I do. I, along with about fifty billion other people, fell madly in love with his ss08 line. I have been hooked ever since. His designs are edgy, grungy and totally chic all at the same time. The ss08 collection was one that was completely wearable and kept me wanting more. And it doesn't hurt that the très cool Erin Wasson is his bff, muse, and stylist extraordinaire.


His resort 2009 collection is just as lovable as his previous work. A few of my personal favorites...





3 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to be broke this winter. I love winter clothes, but designers like Jenni Kayne and Alexander Wang are making me fall in love with spring/summer as well... the first two dresses were my favorites from A. Wang, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures from Alexander Wang, they're gorgeous. Oh, and btw I'm new to your blog and I just wanted to say that I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with your blog:)

    ReplyDelete